Our measures for COVID-19 (as of Apr. 9th)
Apr. 09, 2020
We, ADEKA sincerely express maximum condolences to those who passed away and deepest compassion to who had affected by coronavirus.
In order to protect stakeholders such as customers, suppliers and employees and its families, following measures such as teleworking, off-peak commuting, and biz-trip restriction are in effect.
In accordance with Japanese Government declaration, a state of emergency for Tokyo and six other prefectures effective on April 8th, 2020, we, ADEKA is going to accelerate its measures.
We appreciate for your concern and kind understanding.
For visit to ADEKA HQ building
For strict measures for coronavirus prevention, as of April 9, 2020, we will close the main entrance of headquarter reception.
Employees and delivery personnel etc. are exempted and eligible to enter through service entrance. But they will be still required measuring temperature with a non-contact thermometer, checking overseas experiences and wearing mask.
ADEKA is going to accelerate the measures against COVID-19 for employees.
- Accelerate telework for the employees.
- Thoroughly off-peak commuting.
- Install alcoholic disinfectant for each office space and strong advocate for Gargling and hand washing.
Measure self temp and in case fever symptoms, stay home.
- Business travel restriction by Shinkansens, Highway busses and airplanes.
- Cancellation or postponing internal gathering or utilize telephone conference systems.
- No attendance for exhibitions, conferences even as the visitors.
There are no supply chain impact at this time globally and our operation is normal.
We will inform quickly if there are any changes of its supply chain.
These measures will be updated depending on the status of social circumstances.
We ADEKA commit to the community continuing in order for protect stakeholder's safety and to continue its service as essential service provider.
Publicity & Administration group , Legal Affairs ＆ Publicity Department
Tel : +81-3-4455-2803