ADEKA REASOAP ER, SR, NE, SE series
- ADEKA REASOAP SR, SE series are anionic surfactants of ether sulfate type. ER, NE series are nonionic surfactants. We provide products with added EO molecules ranging between 10 and 40.
- Being excellent emulsifying property and capable of emulsion polymerization for both hydrophilic monomer and hydrophobic monomer, it can be used in the same way as for the general-purpose emulsifier.
- ADEKA REASOAP SR, ER series does not contain alkyl phenol in the molecule.
|SR, SE series||Emulsifier for emulsion polymerization,resin modifier||Ether sulfate surfactant||Liquid||Adding hydrophilic property, improving physical properties of resins (water resistance, adhesive) and prevention of static charge|
|ER, NE series||Emulsifier for emulsion polymerization,resin modifier||Special nonionic surfactant||Liquid||Adding hydrophilic property, improving physical properties of resins (water resistance, adhesive) and prevention of static charge|
ADEKA NOL UH series
- It indicates excellent thickening effect as thickener for synthetic resin emulsion. It is also possible to combine with thickeners of the same UH series or with cellulose thickener for adjusting viscosity.
- Besides the above-mentioned sytems, these products improve fluidity as well as a certain degree of viscosity. These products also improve the surface smoothness notably when used for the porcelain enamel.
- As all the products are nonionic thickeners, they can be used for the system regardless of pH of the system.
- It can be used safely because of low acute poisoning. (UH-420 LD50 16g/kg or more done with rat)
- In the coatings production, the viscosity can be adjusted in the final process by adding these products in the final process.
- Being liquid, it can be added directly to the formulation system. It is also can be used by diluting with water or solvent. In case of cellulosic thickener, previously water dilution tank is necessary, but such tank is no more necessary for our product and it contributes to shortening the process.
|UH series||Viscosity adjusting agent, thickener||High-molecular, special nonionic surfactant||Viscous liquid||Addition of leveling/thixotropy. Good high water resistance|
ADEKA NOL UC series
- Excellent in miscibility (dispersibility) with various water-based resins and almost no damage to transparency and luster of the coated film
- The product stability is good as it is a fine particle type.
- An nonionic surfactant is used as an emulsifier (It is not applicable for PRTR.).
- It can be added in the mixing process or the final process of the water-based resin emulsion.
|UC series||Weatherproof agent||Water dispersible light stabilizer||Milk white liquid||Good foam destroying or inhibiting property, long-lasting defoaming effect|
ADEKA NATE B, S series
- ADEKA NATE B, S series is a lineup of defoamer products developed to solve the foaming problem that occurs for water-based emulsion coatings, adhesives and other coating materials.
- Common usage is from 0.1 to 1% into the system.
|B, S series||Defoaming agent||Special formulation||Milk white/pale yellow liquid or power||Good foam destroying or inhibiting property, long-lasting defoaming effect|